Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the way, oh what fun is Christmas time, we hope you have a wonderful day! To give you peace of mind over the Christmas and New Year period, you’ll always have access to 24/7 pet care with us – simply call 01527 889810.
We’ll be providing our first class veterinary care throughout the Christmas and New Year festivities and when our guys and gals have gone home for the day, our Out of Hours Emergency Team will be on call so you’ll never be without vital care for your pet.
Here are our Christmas & New Year Opening Hours:
- Saturday 23rd December – normal opening hours
- Sunday 24th Christmas Eve – Bromsgrove – 9:30am – 12noon
- Monday 25th Christmas Day – 24/7 out of hours emergency service
- Tuesday 26th Boxing Day – 24/7 out of hours emergency service
- Wednesday 27th – normal opening hours
- Thursday 28th – normal opening hours
- Friday 29th – normal opening hours
- Saturday 30th – normal opening hours
- Sunday 31st New Years Eve – Bromsgrove – 9:30am – 12noon
- Monday 1st New Years Day – 24/7 out of hours emergency service
- Tuesday 2nd January – normal opening hours
Whenever our ‘normal opening hours’ end for the day, rest assured you can contact our Out of Hours Emergency Team if you have a pet health emergency. You will receive advice over the phone from a qualified veterinary surgeon, and will be asked to come to our Bromsgrove practice should your pet need to be seen.
You can request a home visit, but remember this will incur an extra cost and it may be cheaper to ask a friend or a taxi service if they are available to help. If a home visit is your only option, our out of hours team will be with you as soon as is possible.
Stay safe and have fun this Christmas & New Year!