5 Kidderminster Road
We are open for: Essential & Urgent Care, Collections, Advice
Monday to Friday 8am-7pm
Bank Holiday Monday 25th Closed - Emergencies only
12 Kidderminster Road
We are open for: Pre-ordered Collections Only
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Bank Holiday Monday 25th Closed
165 New Road
Mon - Fri Closed
Unit 2, Rear of 24-26 Worcester Road Bromsgrove B61 7AE
Mon, Wed & Fri Closed
Tues, Thurs & Sat Closed
Appointments & Advice 01527 889810
At Clent Hills Vets, we pride ourselves on having a great reputation for providing excellent customer service at every point of contact with the client. We deliver high quality service at every stage of the veterinary process.
As our customer service operative, you will be the first point of contact for our clients. It is therefore essential that you make a good impression as that will reflect on the whole Practice.
1. Answer incoming calls professionally. Route calls through to other staff and Branches where appropriate. Provide accurate information about goods and services. Book/change/cancel appointments in accordance with specific rotas and CHVG protocols. Record and act on information appropriately.
2. Greet clients in a professional, warm & caring manner. Book them in for appointments, ensure their comfort whilst waiting. Weigh and record the weight of dogs prior to appointments. Obtain or give out any information/forms required by the Practice at any given time. Engage with clients to build positive relationships with the practice and promote it through encouraging engagement with social media and marketing.
3. Take payments and handle cash ensuring accuracy (and a high percentage of monies being paid at the time). Be able to collect money according to our protocols and terms and conditions to ensure payment at the time of delivery of service. Balancing the till and daily cash book at the end of surgery and petty cash
4. Administrative duties utilising IT applications to include processing of insurance claim forms, our pet health club applications, referrals and dealing with laboratory results and reports. Scanning and attaching documents to animal records, a variety of other (ad hoc) administrative tasks.
5. Ensure that the working and waiting areas are kept scrupulously clean and odour free at all times. Restock waiting room shelves.
6. Ordering and update stock, deal with client orders and ensure good stock control and accuracy at all times.
7. Provide support and compassion in situations of bereavement and loss.
8. Locate and dispense the correct drugs and medications safely and according to our protocols.
9. Building security. Lock & unlock as appropriate.
10. You will be expected after induction and training to advise clients on good preventative healthcare including worming & flea treatments and vaccinations. You will be able and willing to promote the pet health club and pet insurance amongst other things deemed appropriate by the practice.
We are a fast moving and growing practice so it is important you are adaptable and open to change.
YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND TRAINING AND MEETINGS OUTSIDE OF YOUR USUAL WORKING HOURS ON AN INFREQUENT BASIS.