This week, we’re starting a new Vaccine Clinic at each of our vet practices and will be offering appointments for all vaccinations, including adult cat and dog boosters that were previously on hold.
These will run on certain dates (see below) and will be pet-only appointments. As with all other appointments at the moment, you will need to either pop-in or call to let us know you have arrived, and then wait in your car. One of our nursing team will collect your pet from your car and return them to you after their appointment.
To aid the smooth running of our Vaccine Clinics, and to ensure as many pets as possible get to benefit, these appointments will be for vaccines only. Your pet will receive a vet health check with their vaccination, however, if your pet is unwell, or they also require something else such as anal gland expressions, please contact our customer care team to book a standard vet consultation outside of these clinic times, or you can request this online.
Our upcoming Vaccine Clinics
- Sunday 14th February: 12.30 – 14.30
- Wednesday 17th February: 11.30 – 15.00
- Sunday 21st February: 12.30 – 14.30
- Wednesday 24th February: 11.30 – 15.00
- Sunday 28th February: 12.30 – 14.30
- Monday 1st March: 11.30 – 15.00
- Wednesday 10th March: 11.30 – 15.00
For Sunday appointments, you will need to pre-book at least 24 hours in advance as our phones are diverted to VetsNow on Sundays.
If you need to re-arrange or cancel a Sunday appointment on the day, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 11th February: 12.00 – 15.00
- Thursday 18th February: 12.00 – 15.00
- Thursday 4th March: 12.00 – 15.00
- Thursday 11th March: 12.00 – 15.00
- Thursday 11th February: 10.30 – 14.30
- Thursday 18th February: 10.30 – 14.30
- Thursday 4th March: 10.30 – 14.30
To book your pet in at one of our Vaccine Clinics, please give our customer care team a call on the above numbers, or request an appointment online, stating your preferred date from the list above.