On Tuesday 15th January, our Bromsgrove practice will be CLOSED FOR ONE DAY ONLY in order to create a new temporary entrance, so that work can begin on our extension.
We recently told you about our exciting new plans to extend our Bromsgrove practice, to create a larger, more comfortable waiting room, and two additional consultation rooms.
In order to start these building works, we need to divert our entrance to a new location in the safest and most efficient way possible. All being well, we will be back open in full the following day.
Tuesday 15th January:
- You can still call us for advice or to book/amend appointments between 8am and 7pm
- Reception will be closed so there will be no collections of medication or pet food
- There will be no routine appointments or operations at Bromsgrove – our Hagley & Rubery practices will be happy to see your pets
- Our Veterinary team will be here at Bromsgrove if you have any pet health emergencies, semi-emergency fees apply*
- Out of Hours service will be operating as normal
Call us on 01527 889810
Thank you for your patience
We will do our very best to keep disruption to a minimum over the next 14 weeks, however, with any building work, there will be some dust and debris, increased noise levels and activity, as well as new people within the building and car park.
We understand this isn’t ideal, so we will do everything we can to ensure you and your pet still have a positive experience when you visit us.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch with our team.