With Christmas and New Year celebrations just around the corner, we want you to know that your pet will never be without expert veterinary care, thanks to our 24/7 emergency pet care service in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. See when we’re open over Christmas & New Year below.
Christmas is typically a busy time for many people, with long lists of things to sort, presents to buy, wrapping to do, food to cook… This time of year can be so much fun for our pets too, but it can also be filled with hazards. With an abundance of chocolate, mince pies, Christmas cake, turkey bones and other tempting treats in the home, we tend to see a lot more cases of accidental toxic food poisoning in pets around Christmas time.
What to do if you’re worried your pet has eaten something harmful:
- Stay calm
- Check our online symptom guide which has a section for poisons
- Call us on 01527 889810 for advice
- Keep the wrapper and a note of when you think the food has been eaten and how much
- Don’t try to make your pet sick unless a Vet instructs you to
Most pets love company too, and with the busyness of the festive period already in full swing, lots of pets will be home alone. Read our top tips on how to keep your pet happy this Christmas.
Emergency Pet Care 24/7
Calling our normal practice phone numbers out of hours will get you through to our veterinary team, who will offer you advice over the phone, and if your pet needs to be seen quickly, you will be asked to come to our Bromsgrove vet practice.
Call 01527 889810 for Appointments & Advice and if you need Emergency Pet Care Out of Hours
Our Christmas & New Year Opening Times
- Tuesday 24th December 5pm – Early Closing
- Wednesday 25th December – Closed
- Thursday 26th December – Closed
- Friday 27th December – Normal Hours
- Saturday 28th December – Normal Hours
- Sunday 29th December – Normal Hours
- Monday 30th December – Normal Hours
- Tuesday 31st December -Normal Hours
- Wednesday 1st January – Closed
- Thursday 2nd January – Normal Hours
If you need to contact us on any of the days above during normal opening hours, please note there will be a smaller-than-usual team at our practices so we urge you to please CALL US rather than email, as we will not be able to monitor emails as frequently during this period.
We are giving our social media team a break over Christmas and New Year, so again if you need us, please do call us as we will not be monitoring Facebook or Twitter messages between 21st December and 5th January.
Whatever you’re up to this festive season, we wish you all the best & a Happy New Year, from everyone at Clent Hills Vets!