We are now seeking a qualified animal physiotherapist to work within our busy Pet Fitness and Rehabilitation Centre in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. Our centre is committed to excellent patient and client care within a supportive, experienced team. Facilities include a hydrotherapy pool and an underwater treadmill as well as a Class 3B laser and various physiotherapy equipment.
Candidates must be a member of the National Association of Veterinary Physiotherapists (NAVP) or the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Animal Therapy (ACPAT).
Previous experience in treating small animal patients with neurological or orthopaedic conditions is preferred but not essential. Support and training will be provided.
Role and Responsibilities
- Providing physiotherapy consultations and treatments for a variety of canine patients
- Developing customized care plans tailored to individual patients
- Undertaking sessions in both the hydrotherapy pool and underwater treadmill
- 28 days annual leave pro rata (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Birthday leave
- Generous CPD allowance
- Unbeatable learning environment
- Company pension scheme
We have a variety of hours available - Part time to full time, Monday to Saturday.
Salary is based on experience.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th May 2022