It’s Christmassssssss!! We wish you lots of fun and happiness over the festive period and hope you have a wonderful time with your pets. Remember to watch out for those festive hazards, such as mince pies, poinsettias and chocolates galore – see below for more pet safety advice.
We’ll be providing our first-class veterinary care throughout Christmas and New Year including our 24/7 out of hours emergency service, so you’ll never be without vital care for your pet.
If you have an emergency out of hours simply call 01527 889810. You don’t have to be a Clent Hills client to use our Out of Hours emergency service.
Our Veterinary Christmas & New Year Opening Hours:
- Monday 24th Christmas Eve – normal opening hours but closing at 5pm
- Tuesday 25th Christmas Day – 24/7 out of hours emergency care
- Wednesday 26th Boxing Day – 24/7 out of hours emergency care
- Thursday 27th
- Bromsgrove & Hagley: normal opening hours
- Rubery: 10am-2pm Reception open for booking appointments & collection of meds/food only, no Vet on site.
- Friday 28th – normal opening hours
- Saturday 29th – normal opening hours
- Sunday 30th – Bromsgrove – 9:30am – 12noon
- Monday 31st New Years Eve – normal opening hours
- Tuesday 1st New Years Day – 24/7 out of hours emergency care
- Wednesday 2nd January – normal opening hours
Our Pet Fitness & Rehab Centre will be closed from Christmas Eve to Boxing Day, and will be open for a few appointments on 27th, 28th and 29th December. We will re-open on Wednesday 2nd January as normal. As always with our Centre, please call 01527 889810 to enquire about appointments.
If you need to contact us on any of the days above during normal opening hours, please note there will be a smaller-than-usual team at our practices so we urge you to please call us rather than email, as we will not be able to monitor emails as frequently during this period.
Also, we are giving our social media team a break over Christmas and New Year, so again if you need us, please do call us as we will not be monitoring Facebook or Twitter messages during this time.
What happens when you contact us out of hours
Whenever our ‘normal opening hours’ end for the day, rest assured you can contact our Out of Hours Emergency Care Team if you have a pet health emergency. You will receive advice over the phone from one of our own fully qualified veterinary surgeons, and will be asked to come to our Bromsgrove practice should your pet need to be seen. Find out more and view pricing
Stay safe and have fun this Christmas & New Year!